Sunday, September 13, 2009

A formal affair.

The last weekend in August was the 21st SWIG. I had to go. It was awesome.

There was much scrapping. Laughing. Chatting. Chocolate eating. LAughing. Some more scrapping. I was thoroughly chuffed when I won a challenge LO - I have never won anything for my scrapping before so this was a big thrill. I did 2 classes with the fabulous Bev Watt - great teacher, hilarious woman. We sang. We talked some more.

As it was the 21st SWIG, the theme was going formal. So for dinner on SAturday night a bunch of us frocked up. It was such fun to play dress ups together! Of course, our favourite SWIG attendee "Trev" showed up for formal night - shame he suffered a bit of a wardrobe malfunction.

There was late nights and early mornings, but man I had so much fun. Big shout outs to dear Chrissy and Sue and Bec who were great to chat to, and giggle with. Thanks for including me girls!

Can't wait for the next one!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




It was also Judy's birthday on the Sunday and Bev's 2 days later, so we had cake for morning tea on Sunday. Yummy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is the photo of your lo? and the prize? Jan