Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hmm

Well I know here I am again, bad blogger. I could say that I have been so overly busy I haven't had time, or that there hasn't been anything worth blogging about. To be honest the problem is just general apathy. I have no idea if anyone even reads this blog so I've been lazy with updates. Today however I have got to share a super cute photo I just took. Some of you may be aware that Caitlin started jazz and ballet this year. She has certainly benefited from it and is so much more settled and confident in her body. The dance school that she goes to is having its concert next weekend and so life has been rehearsal rehearsal rehearsal for the past few weeks. Today we had a photo shoot (ooh how fancy does that sound!) with all the kids in their costumes for their segments. Caitlin is in two dances (one ballet, to "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid, and one jazz to "Hakuna Matata" from the Lion King) and so has two costumes. I forgot (read ran out of time) to take her photo in her ballet costume (little fishes) but here is a photo of here in her "Timon" costume that I took after we came home. Pretty cute huh?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




So playing the dancing mum has been taking up a bunch of my time. I have also been scrapping which I have been loving, ploughing through the daily challenges at TSH (I managed 20 out of 31 for October),


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




and generally being a mumma. WE have been doing playgroup twice a week, I have been doing a pilates class once a week which I have been loving. Terry was away all this week in Perth teaching, and the kids and I kicked it at home with some help from terry's mum. This week will be more dance rehearsals leading up to Saturday night. I am so looking forward to the concert, I love dancing and from what I have seen, it should be wonderful (particularly the older girls, some of which are really talented). So I might be MIA again this week or I might not. Oh and if you read this far, please leave me acomment, so that I know if ANYONE actually reads this drivel?
Pretty please?

6 comments:

TB said...

Got you at the top of my RSS list, hon. Keep it coming :-)

Jenelle said...

Yep.. I read it too!!! Geez you have certainly been busy with the dancing and looking after the kids! This is what scares me with not being able to cope!!!

Jenelle

Chrissy said...

Those piccies are all so cute Michelle! Sounds like you've been super busy too with your honey away. Things don't stop do they when they're gone. *sigh* At least you had T's mum that must have been wonderful. :-)

As for the visitor thingy LOL Miss Michelle you need to get yourself a counter love. ;-) If you go onto my blog I think you can click on my counter and it takes you to a counter homepage. You just pop it into the template of your blog. Can't remember exactly how to do it BUT if you run into dramas sing out and I'll go for a looksy at my template to give you a hand. You have to make a counter first though ok and then it'll give you a code I think to save?

Hugs honey!
Chrissy x

Susan C said...

Yep I'm a regular Brady Thing reader, but I read it through bloglines so it wouldn't always show up in a counter. Actually according to my bloglines stats 7 people subscribe and there may be more with other readers eg iGoogle etc

So the moral of this comment is don't think your blog is unread and unloved.

Anonymous said...

I read it too! Just when i'm thinking of you and wondering what you're up to! Cute pics of Caitlin!

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

I read!

gorgeous pics :)