Asha cut her first tooth today. For the past two days she has been really grouchy which is so odd for my happy little girl. Just wanting to be cuddled all the time. Yesterday Terry was being munched on and decided that he could feel a tooth. I couldn't but I believed that he could. However today, I was wondering whi she was so unhappy and decided to try and look in her mouth and there it was - a little dark line in the bottom gum. Since then she has used it on my finger with adequate enthusiasm that I am convinced now. It's a sharp little thing.
I have to confess to being kinda sad - it's another sign of her following the relentless march toward growing up. I delight in her so much, she is such an adorable baby that I find myself sad at losing that. You all know how much I adore babies. And Asha in particular is utterly delightful. :( I know that I will get over it, but I know that some of you in particular will totally relate to the feeling of never quite ready to give up having a baby.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh no she's growing up, well you'll just have to have another one Michelle
Post a Comment