I took these photos of Asha in the hgih chair on the weekend. She is so close to sitting up, and can do so by herself for a few seconds until she gets all excited, waves her arms around and then crashes :) But she is now officially 6 months old - where, oh where did the time go! One minute I was pregnant (forever) and now I have this big smiley girl, who weighs 7.1kg, smiles at everyone, 'talks' all the time, has two teeth, is almost sitting up and really wants to crawl. She is incredibly social, loves nothing more than a good chat, gives mega kisses, (though will bite your nose if given the opportunity), is fascinated by real food, but unfortunately her gut just doesn't seem ready for it yet, Loves her big sister and brother to bits and is just generally the darling of everyone who sees her. Oh and she has just discovered her feet, so they are pretty much always in the air on the way to her mouth atm. Such a sweet heart, and I love her so. I just can't believe that her "baby baby" time has gone so quickly.






2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love the baby baby stage too Michelle and it goes so quickly, in a blink of an eye. Treasure every moment.
oh she's such a sweetie, i miss my Asha hugs
Happy 6 months sweetie
Post a Comment