Sunday, August 05, 2007

Will miss you

On Thursday Asha and I went into work for the retirement morning for Sandra Griffiths. I love this woman, she really is the sweetest. Her companionship (I sat next to her) helped as she was so sympathetic and caring through this pregnancy. It was really nice to have someone care and understand. And she was the sweetie who bought me flowers when Pop died and when Asha was born. I'm going to miss her - work won't be the same.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Sandra, she is a lovely lady! I hope she enjoys her retirement...

Chrissy said...

People like that just make the world a better and happier place hey. I hope she has fun and lots of wonderful times in her retirement.

How are you and bubs going? Love to you too!

Chrissy x