Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still no news...

I don't know how many of you are reading this for news of the impending event, but I figured I would let you know that there is still no movement at the station. I have six days till D-day (due date) and she really seems pretty comfortable there. I have also had a foul sinus infection giving me headaches all day and night, so in a way, not have a screaming new born right now has been a blessing. But still, I am pretty over this pregnancy, so any vibes you can send her to come NOW would be helpful :)

Cheers

5 comments:

Raechel Gribbin said...

All the best Michelle I hope you have a speedy delivery with no complications sending good vibes your way... oh and by the way you look amazing in the photo that you posted I think you look very glamourous... GOOD LUCK.

Raechel :o)

Chrissy said...

Was so hoping I'd come back from Sydney with baby news from you, won't be long now!!!

Lots of bubba blessings Michelle!
Love Chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

sending vibes and big hugs - glad its you and not me thou.

take care

DenimAngel said...

I'm reading. Praying your feeling better soon so you are all ready for when she makes her appearance.
Susan

Nat said...

Hi Michelle, this is Nat Mardon, wife of Greg Mardon, brother of Jeremy Mardon, who's mates with David and kinda Terry too I think...lol small world huh. I found your site through Chrissy when she mentioned your bubba's beautiful name... and I thought 'hang on, Jeremy just said the other day you and Terry had a girl named Asher Rose' Small world. Congratulations to you all. What an absolutely GORGEOUS name too, I will have to keep looking by your blog to see pics of her.
Take care of yourself and your gorgeous kids.
Nat xx