Asha is doing really rather well. She seems to have worked out the feeding thing alright, and loves her boobies. Hates being changed, but doesn't protest to vocally, though she is super strong for such a little tyke. We've had the change from meconium to breast milk poo this morning (I know, to much information :D) and her bodily functions seem to be adapting to life 'outside' pretty well. The squeak she had in her breathing in the first 2 days seems to be diminishing tot he point where we barely notice it at all. She is a champion sleeper still, and can sleep through Joshua at his rowdiest right in the same room - wish I could do that. And she is having a couple of awak periods a day, which are really cute, though usually filled with all manner of bodily functions (!).
Totally doting on her at the moment, she is so good to cuddle. Her head fits beautifully between my jaw and collerbone and she is such a snuggly little bundle. Caitlin and Joshua continue to be lovely to her, almost to the point of smothery. They both had to have a cuddle last night before bed and Joshua woke in the middle of the night while I was in Asha's room feeding her, and so stayed and kept me company till I was done, almost an hour later. Caitlin just wants to hold her or help, quite adorably mothery. Life (though I'm tired) is good.

Love this pic!
This is such a classic picture - illustrates the ages and personalities of the three of them perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment