Sunday, July 08, 2007
Feeling OLD!
There's nothing like seeing the younger set growing up to make you feel old - which is funny considering the "Younger set" that I refer to in this case is only a few years younger than I! Last night we went to another engagement party for one of Terry's cousins (ALL of his family seem to be doing the getting married thing atm). It wasn't as weird a feeling as the last engagement party (where I could remember playing barbies with the bride to be), but still, all these young things getting married! Its so funny the way time passes, and only things like this (people you remember as little primary schoolers, shorter that you, getting married, having babies etc) that really brings home the passage of time. I remember Terry's brother as a tiny little blonde moppet with a high voice, and well, he certainly has changed! Even though all these people are only 3-4-5 years younger than us, I think the fact that we are literally the old marrieds of the family (10 years and 3 kids) makes me feel old. Sometimes I really have to remind myself that I am only 30 and not 40! Guess I need to get a life huh?! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment