Today some of the school mums organised a baby shower for me and oh did I feel spoilt. I had a lousy night's sleep after Shannon and Luna's birthday party (BAD indigestion) and was so tired when I went. But the lovely group of friends that I have made over the past year and a bit were really good at picking me up. Kerry Anne Simic held it at her place and there was Jackie, Deb, Chris, Marion, Amanda and Melissa there. Everyone bought yummy goodies to eat and Chris bought her coffee machine which I had two beautiful coffees from. And gifts! Wow is this one spoilt bubba girl! As Jackie, Marion, Deb and Chris only have boys, I think they had particular fun choosing pink things for her. I do have to say though - why do people look at me and see cows? Independantly without knowing much about my house Marion bought the cutest cow mobile, and Kerry-Anne a monkey and moo blanket. More cows!! (Is everyone trying to tell me something?) It was a wonderful morning and I feel so blessed to have friends who would want to do that for me.
This afternoon I grocery shopped and Terry got the kids hair cuts. Should have seen Joshua with his new SHORT spunky do - he thought he was just the ants pants. Will have to take a photo in the morning (if I think of it with my porridge brain).
Anyway, here are two cute as photos. One of Joshua with the bucket of eggs he won at the Easter Egg hunt, and one of Caitlin and the bump.





1 comment:
Those photos are just gorgeous Michelle!!
What lovely ladies too to spoil you so, every mumma should have that! Won't be long now til your precious one arrives!
Happy Easter hugs!
Chrissy xx
Post a Comment