Well I have a little under three weeks on the program and I am so hanging out. The midwife I saw on Friday said that I appear to be at the stage where I could go any time, and friankly I wish she would. Although after Terry bringing home this cold over easter and ever so kindly giving it to me, I think I would rather wait till it ran it's course before having to deal with a bubba. I have all the predelivery signs, such as insomina, "Change of life itchy skin", and over production of milk. Unfortunately I am also so tired due to this cold and the insomnia that I am not up to much atm. Had planned to spend some time shopping today, but instead it will be back to bed to take advantage of the kids being back at school and quiet. The nursery is almost complete, only a few more loads of washing to do, the bags are packed and contingency plans are made. Bring on the babe!
I had a great deal of fun yesterday spending the day scrapping. Not often I do 3 LOs in one day. But the inspiration has been flying thick and fast here and so I was taking advantage of it. Caitlin and Joshua were choosing to be pathetic slugs and do nothing yesterday so I chose to ignore them and do my thing instead. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and have more in the planning.
Rod and Caroline have been busy here over the holidays painting our house, which is wonderful. The bathroom is almost complete (just a few touch ups needed) and the bulk of the doors are also done. It's so nice to be able to walk into my house and feel happy about what I see. I am so pleased with the colours that we have picked out, and the way they look through the house. and the other decorating touches that have been put in too.
Easter was busy, with heading up to Bundy but the kids definitely enjoyed it this year. We spent two afternoons with the Simics and their friends down at Mon Repos beach (even got to see an early turtle hatchling!) which the kids loved. Spent time with the rellies, teaching Jan and mum to play Mah Jong which was fun. And after Terry went home on the Monday mum and the kids and I just bummed around doing nothing much, though we did take the kids swimming in the heated pool and they loved that, swimming with Grandma and Sandy for a few hours two days in a row. and they slept well those nights too!
More pics will be forthcoming from Easter, but for now I am tkaing htis cold off to bed. Cheers and cuddles.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Take it super easy Michelle, so hope you're feeling better asap, especially as bubba will be here soon! Can't wait til this little one makes an appearance! :) :)
Take good care!
Love Chrissy xx
Post a Comment