Why is it that when one goes and spends an hour and half in the dentist's chair, laying totally still, you spend the rest of the day feeling like you have been hit by a truck? I suppose I could put it down to being pregnant (after all last time I went to the dentist I was pregnant with Joshua), but I really think that it is more than that. Terry thinks it's an immune system reaction. I myself wonder if its just the psyching oneself up for this ordeal and your body's way of dealing with the psychological stress of it all. I'm not scared of my dentist, and I must say he does a damn good job, but I have barely been able to keep my eyes open for the rest of the afternoon and evening. To give him his due, 7 fillings in 4 teeth in 1.5 hours is pretty good going. And I didn't feel a thing. Felt the bill of course - so glad my private insurance covered a chunk of it!
Then I did a little last minute baby shopping and came home and crashed out. So here we are one more day down, 17 to go (in theory :))
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Michelle! Still not great whether you're pregnant or not!
I had a wisdom tooth taken out just a day before having Alex and the midwives were more concerned about giving me pain relief for my TEETH than for anything to do with the labour!!! (no stitches with Alex! YAY!) LOL
These last couple of weeks will fly by Michelle!
Love and take extra good care of you.
Chrissy xx
Post a Comment