What a weekend. I feel totally run down today and the wind is making me as cranky as. Gave the house a going over (an over the top one - I even used miniscule amounts of water to scrub the concrete out the back) -couldn't stop myself, kept finding things to clean. Also attended a Easter Egg hunt thing for Caitlins class. I was already tired there, but it was an enjoyable morning. And to top that off, Joshua won the guess how many easter eggs in the bucket contest (Terry gave them my favourite number and it was closest). So we came home with a bucket with 88 easter eggs in it! just what we need more chocolate in the house!!
Of course on the negative side, I have a blue puffy foot from the kids tipping over a Woolies trolley onto me on Friday night. Thought it was broken for a while, but now think that it is all just bruising. Then there was joshua nearly getting run over on Saturday afternoon when he decided to sit behind a neighbours car just as she was leaving. Fortunately the other neighbours were out and saw him in time but boy, did we all nearly have a heart attack. I had a delayed shock attack that night, which had me so panicked that I wanted to throw up. Ei, that boy has done nothing but give me grey hairs all his life!
And then Terry worked all day Sunday while I did housework. It's been such an exhausting weekend! Will upload some photos after I get some more batteries for the camera.
Love M
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment