
Apart from that life has been ticking along merrily. Caitlin has recently started ballet at school and is totally delighted with this. I'm not so sure, but I figure this way she at least has the chance to try it. I'm not so sure how long it will be before the novelty wears off, but oh well, she can't complain that I didn't give her the opportunity. She's very cute in her ballet costume though, will have to take some more pics.
I spent an enjoyable few hours on Saturday at the Brisbane Paper Arts Festival. It was a wonderful excuse to catch up with some of the girls from Aussie LOs, when we had lunch and our crazy impromptu photo session in the food court! Love those girls, sucha great bunch to be around. And of course the other fun part was the shopping. It shouldn't be so easy to spend so much money (though by some standards I spent very little), but I really didn't take long to dispose of the money I had allocated myself. Had fun buying a few pretty girly baby things too :D
Today I am having another day off, as I am sleeping increasingly badly atm. The aches and pains are really getting me at night and it is becoming more and more common for me to be awake at midnight or later every night. Needless to say, after the very broken late night I had last night, I didn't think screening would be a terribly safe thing to do. Anyway, on that note, I think I maight go back to bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment