Busy Busy. Well it's finallyt he week before school goes back. Heck as much as I love my kids, they have been fighting so much that I am looking forward to Caitlin having school to go to, just to seperate her and Joshua for a while. We found out late last week that she will be in 1B and her teacher will be Mr Wilkins. I think I know who he is (a fairly young man) and I hope that he and Caitlin get on well. Apparently Caitlins best friend from prep is going into that class too, so that is a positive. Have since found out two others from her class that are going in as well (two of the nicer boys). So this week is getting uniforms ready/ books covered/buying new shoes etc. All the fun stuff before the big day.
Terry conveniently is going away again this week to Darwin (I am so over doing the single mum thing!). So I get to wrangle the lovely little darlings all by myself. Anyone feel like emailing me to help me keep my sanity?
Spent a rather nice weekend. I worked on Saturday morning and though working on the weekend is a pain, I rather like sitting by myself for four hours screening non-gynae. Very satisfying. Then Saturday evening we went to Caitlin's little friend Ysabelle's house for dinner with her parents. That was a really lovely night. Barry and Kerry-Anne are both professionals, and on average 15 years older than us, but we got on really well. Kerry-Anne also loves to cook, so fed us a sensational meal that we both enjoyed immensely. The three kids played beautifully too, until the social graces fell by the wayside at around 10, when we left. Today we had a half lazy morning, then did some cleaning and shopping. I had an apple crumble doughnut from dreamy donuts for morning tea and boy was it good! This afternoon Dan and Crystal came over and we had a leisurely game of mahjong and drank green tea for the afternoon. Too good. Joshua ruined the lazy mood with a tantrum about bath time this evening, but hey it's all good now cause they are in bad, I have just eaten a yummy mango and am about to go to bed. :)
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment