Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday treat

I told Terry that for my birthday (before i knew that he bought my JoTote) I wanted 2 nights in a motel room by myself. So I got on Wotif.com and found a place in Caloundra and booked it for the weekend after my birthday. I drove up on the Friday evening, checked in, got myself some dinner and flopped. For the next 2 days I didn't do much beyond read books and sleep. Bliss!! The one down side was on the second night it was a really hot night but the air-con in my room wasn't functional, so I was a bit on the uncomfortable side. To make up for it though, management didn't charge me for that night so it was nice to get 2 nights for one! And even better the Sunday after I checked out, I went down the main street of Caloundra which were blocked off for markets. It was nice to wander there and even better i found a skirt that I loved at first sight, and it was marked down for clearance!! Bargain!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes it is a good feeling kids have when mum and ro dad are at their special events no matter what they are. And these memories last and feel good all your life,even as an oldie. Have you got Caitlins exam results yet? PS glad you got read of the signin stuff.
Love you all xoxoxo Jan