On August 8 Annette from work picked me up and we trekked down to Logan Village (which seemed like the end of the earth!) for Alison Hais baby shower. At the start of the year she married Justin Ross (also from work) and they were anticipating the birth of their special baby at the start of September. Alison's pregnancy was not a simple easy one and as I sat next to her, we chatted quite a bit about it all. I felt quite honoured to be invited to celebrate with her and Justin :)






Reena Parajuli who is Nepalese did one of their cultures traditional dances - it's traditional for them to dance when they have get togethers etc. It was lovely to watch her, intricate movement of her hands and feet.
And I even won a prize in one of the games!!
PS Baby Ella Kate was born safely 2 weeks later - 2 weeks early!
No comments:
Post a Comment