I went back to work and life fell apart. It's amazing how 22 months away can make things hard to pick up again. Having to invent new routines etc really suck, especially when I really did like how things were. I'm finally feeling like I'm starting to get life under control again, but things were getting a bit hairy there for a while.
Anyway, this is a short update that I have been meaning to make for ages. There hasn't been much worth blogging about really - life carried on as usual. I've just been a little crazy trying to fit everything I would usually do through the week into 4 days instead of 7. But we'll get there.
I just wanted to post some pics of things that are mentionable and memorable from the past month.
The first was that we were invited over to Jenelyn and Brittany's for Brittany's 10th birthday. I can't believe this girl is 10. I still vividly remember hearing that she was pregnant. Happy birthday sweet girl!


The second was that Caitlin went to Ysabelle's birthday party. This was Saturday the 21st of February, at 4pm. She was invited for a Hawaiian themed pool party, followed by a sleep over. She really had a good time, playing games, eating food and catching up with some of her friends from the St Pauls crowd.




The third was that Bald Hills SS had a working bee day in their forestry, a hoop pine forestry that was initially planted in 1935. Terry of course being the greenie that he is wanted to go, so on the Sunday afternoon of the 22nd, we went to school. Down the back of the school is the forestry and the kids had a lovely time tramping through the trees, weeding, having afternoon tea and planting trees!





Another update will come at a later date, though hopefully I won't be so slack and take a month to do it.



No comments:
Post a Comment