Monday, February 09, 2009

108

The toll rises.

I thank God that my children have no idea what is occurring.
I thank God that all of our family and friends are safe.
I thank God that when I am grieving late at night, I can turn to Him and be at peace.
I take comfort in the bigness of my God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you but I find my anger is very strong and I hope that they do find a very safe place to keep the things that started these fires, like on an island in the middle of the ocean with their own box of matches that they can share with each other. I screamed this morning thinking about all the parents and the burns patients and the agony they have to suffer for the reat of their lives, short or long. Jan. Have donated too.