I got there just after 5 on Friday and left at 3 on Sunday. In those 2 days, honestly I laughed myself silly. I had the best roomie in Chrissy B - such the sweetest lady. We ended up chatting and giggling till 3 BOTH nights, despite saying repeatedly on Saturday night that we should sleep LOL. We scrapped till 1.30 both nights and on the whole weekend I managed to complete (or mostly complete barring a few touches) 12 layouts, which I was pretty happy with. Chrissy only finished 3, but then she is much more a perfectionist than me :D
The dress up theme for Saturday night was "under the Sea" and the majority of people dressed up. Some of the costumes were incredible - and they were all so funny.
It was such good therepy - laughing, scrapping, chatting and eating. And of course no children and no housework - BLISS :) Can't wait till next time!















1 comment:
Well it's 1am atm but hey that's early for us right??!! *giggle* I probably should have warned you I was a bit of a night owl honey. hee hee Oh but I had the best time sweetie and you were the most gorgeous roomie I could have hoped for. Can't wait til the next one either! :)
Love ya hon!
Chrissy x
Post a Comment