Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A new Year.

Well this morning was back to school for Caitlin and starting school for JB. Typical anxious mumma that I am, I am waiting nervously till I can go get them very soon and see how it all went. They were pretty keen this morning, encouraging each other into getting dressed and ready. Did the obligatory pics and off we went - in the rain. It was a bit sucky getting wet taking them in, but we did it. First we took Caitlin up to her classroom and met Mr Harding. It is an old upstairs classroom, but I figure you get what youa re paying for and if I wanted to pay for "pretty" we could have stayed at St Pauls. But Caitlin found a desk and we unpacked her books and she barred a desk beside her for Ruby. I stayed behind to have a chat to Mr Harding (told him a bit about Caitlin's previous schooling experience and why we weren't happy with, and what we wanted) and I have to say I was pretty happy with his attitude.

Then I left and went and met JB's teacher (Terry had already taken him down). Mrs Bond is a tiny little graduate, but she has 5 years experience in early childhood so I figure she should be okay. JB settled in just fine and was as happy as, doing puzzles. Once Mrs Bond called for them to pack up and sit on the mat, we left them to it. Oh well, better go get them and see how it all was!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: