On the Monday afternoon, Kerryn and her new husband Alan came up to spend a couple of days. The kids were ever so excited to see Aunty Kerryn and after a quick swim, Josh got Aunty Kerryn playing cricket which was funny to watch. Barry and Beryl's kids made the trek out to Woodgate as well as for a change they were all in Bundy as well. It was the first time I think we have had all of the family together for YEARS. Even Jan came down for the afternoon and evening so that we could all be together. We went to the bowls club there for dinner. Beryl started the ball rolling with the photo taking, and by the end of it, we were all a bit over having our pics taken. But the opportunity to take pics of all of us, and our partners at the same event (that wasn't a funeral) was good. Come to think of it, I think the last time we were all in the same town was for Pop's funeral, and Kerryn and Alan weren't married then.
TA TA very much for the photos. I got a tear or two and had to do a lot of blinking so that I could continue. Are there a lot more or could I have of dics of the rest please. Yes it was a very special Christmas, hey, LLOOVVEEDD it. Jan.
Happily married mother of three (DD and DS and DD), part-time cytotech, part-time scrapper, full time crazy woman. My life isn't very interesting as far as these things go, but hey it keeps me off the streets. Between balancing DH's and my various nervous breakdowns and being the parents of 3 bright energetic kids, it's full and rich, just like life should be
1 comment:
TA TA very much for the photos. I got a tear or two and had to do a lot of blinking so that I could continue. Are there a lot more or could I have of dics of the rest please. Yes it was a very special Christmas, hey, LLOOVVEEDD it. Jan.
Post a Comment