Tuesday - Asha was playing with her teddy, dancing with him and then decided to cuddle him at an odd angle

Wednesday - The kids were driving me bonkers so I took them to the park

Thursday - We took a spontaneous visit up to the In laws for dinner

Friday - Terry was a happy boy cause his speakers FINALLY turned up

Saturday - I spent the afternoon with Crystal, while she got her hair done, I shopped, we had lunch AND coffee and then they came over for dinner. this is a pic of her newest cutie pie Seth.

Sunday - WE caught up with some old friends that I used to work with for afternoon tea. And no I'm not pregnant - I think I need to ditch that shirt though!

Hey only 3 more sleeps!! Hope you have all been good!



No comments:
Post a Comment