Friday, November 28, 2008

An Ending

I can't believe my baby girl has finished year 2. How the heck did that happen? Having a 7 year old is bad enough, but to have an almost-3-er? Man I feel old tonight.

I must confess to having a little weep this afternoon at pick up time. I'm still not 100% reconciled to leave St Pauls, regardless of the fact that we believe that it is the right decision for our family at this time. In a lot of ways, it is a good school - but by far the thing that makes me feel this way are the people. Sure there were some total nut jobs, but I enjoyed the socialising there as much as Caitlin did.

I know (realistically) that she will make new friends next year and it will be all be fine. But tonight, I'm just a little bit sad...

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I feel waaaaay older honey - my baby has finished *gulp* primary school..... *sob sob*

I'm sure everything will be well for next year. Will say a little prayer for you both. :)
God bless!
Chrissy x