Friday, January 11, 2008

Scrap mess

TSH is doing a "organise your stuff" challenge and the challenge this week is to tidy your desk. Well I haven't been scrapping much recently as I have been too busy sewing. But here is a pic of my space anyway.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




It's not really that messy thanks to my coloured drawers and the fact that I am an anal scrapper that can't think when I am surrounded by mess anyway. But I will do a bit of tidying and post my tidy space pics later.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

LOL Oh dear Michelle you must have choked when you saw MY before pics then!!! *giggle*

See you tomorrow love!

cassandra cusack said...

nope not messy at all Michelle, have fun with the sewing, i've been doing a bit too lately, i'm making a holloween themed quilt atm
and having fun

Susan said...

Good luck with the tidying. I find it hard to work in mess too but it seems as though as soon as I finish a project there is one! Susan S