Tuesday, September 04, 2007

More dress ups

Yesterday was dress like a pirate day. Thanks to Spotlight and some last minute sewing I think that Caitlin was pretty cute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes I made the waist coat in about 15 minutes - proud of me? I recycled a pair of old jeans and used some buttons out of my button stash, then stuffed one of Caitlins finger puppets and attached it too. I was pretty chuffed and she rather liked it too.

Her class was a pretty motley lot too, led in fine style by captain Wilkins of course.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Asha is now officially 4 months old - I can't believe that she is so big now! It feels like I was hanging out for her to be born yesterday and yet here she is, chattering away, loves sitting upright, rolls from front to back at a blink of an eye, loves her baths, would love to be eating solid food (watches my fork when I eat and moves her mouth like chewing) and just totally warms the heart of everyone :) Love my bubba

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Having fun playing on facebook recently - its interesting to catch up with people I know from all over - and to find ones that have moved OS. hey if you read this and are on Facebook look me up!

Anyway that is it for now, cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done on that wasitcoat!!!!

and asha is looking so cute!!!

cassandra cusack said...

Love love your costume so clever and well done on the recyled jeans Caitlin looks adorable and baby Asha i can't beleive she's 4 months i'm so missing my Asha hugs oh and a big hello to Josh too gorgoeus boy
and i'm on face book will have to look for you

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.