Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jolly Jumping good time

We tried Asha in the Jolly jumper for the first time this week. She loved it, loved the feeling of being able to move around all by herself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I bought JB some sunnies since I had to replace mine cause I had lost them (and have subsequently found them - Oh well).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and I have slowly been working through the daily challenges at TSH. I love these, they totally give me a direction to follow when I want to scrap but have no idea what. Also loving the Becky Fleck sketches at pagemaps.com - these are great for an inspiration starting point.

black white and red LO
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Strip journalling Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hCan't remember tis one Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Purple LO Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Featuring circles Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Either use ribbon or make your own photo corners Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Use tags Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Tess said...

gosh isn't asha growing so fast!!!
your layouts are lovely Michelle..
looking forward to seeing you at swig,if you swing by!!

Chrissy said...

Firstly the biggest of hugs and thanks love for always cheering me up with your sweet comments and thoughts, you are a sweetheart!! *hugs*

Totally lvoe your shares, the red, black and white one I think is my fave, just awesome. Your kiddies are growing up soooo fast, look at your baby girl now!