Funny how I totally lose track of time at the moment. And the days are going so fast. It is amazing (and kinda sad) to me that Asha is nearly six weeks old. Don't get me wrong I love seeing her personality unfold, but my baby, my newborn is turning into a settled baby fast. She is growing well, loves her food baths and lots of cuddles. Had some bouts of colic this week which have been awful. I truly hate colic - it wrecks me to see my bubba in pain and not be able to help.
Had some nice socialising this weekend which I think has made Terry happier - social boy that he is. Ysabelle kerry anne and Barry came over on Friday night for movie night. That was really nice - the kids watched a dvd and played, while we talked and drank wine and ate cheese YUM. It really tickled me to see a fifty year old man cuddling a tiny bubba and loving it. But then as he said, he was Mr Mum to Ysabelle for 2 years so got very used to it. Then on Sunday afternoon Jenelyn, Brittany and Matt came over and we had a bbq dinner. The kids played and B didn't want to go home and Cdidn't want her to go home and J wanted to go home with Jenelyn! We played a very bizarre game that I was given for my birthday and hadn't touched. Quite a strange game and the general concensus was that it would probably be better after a few drinks!
Today was a low key day. I had a little sleep in and Asha wasn't too bad last night so I got up feeling relatively normal. Did some washing, cleaning playing with the kids, baked a cake with Caitlin, had a nap at quiet time while Terry took Caitlin to play with Brittany and Joshua slept. I even scrapped a tiny bit. It's all good. shame it's back to school and work tomorrow, I've enjoyed this weekend.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment