Another delightful event this month was attending the hen's night and then wedding celebration of my friend Belinda Couper. I have known Bel since uni, and we trained together at QML in cytology. She has spent the last 4 years in jolly old London, and this December brought home her own Englishman and married him. It was lovely to see her so happy and relaxed with him. And he admitted her was a sucker for her, so it's all good! Both were fun evenings of catching up on news and gossip with Terese Boost and Bel,, something I haven't done too much of recently. And of course Belinda looked beautiful!

I am quite proud of myself this year. I have actually managed to complete the Christmas shopping well before Christmas eve. Of course we were going to Bundaberg for an early Christmas with my family on the 16th, so I didn't really have much choice. The trip up was hell in a handbasket, with the kids being royal PITAs, but once we got there it was lovely. I thinkt hat both Terry and I relaxed so much this trip. Terry read 3 books one after another, I had lots of sleeps, the kids were pretty good at amusing themselves (and us particularly in the wading pool). It was (crazily enough) too cold for the beach, but they happily splashed in the wading pool and we took them to the zoo and park one afternoon too. Christmas with my family was very relaxed, amiable and low key, which is just how I like it. We all ate too much, talked a lot, the kids swam and played with their Christmas presents, ate more, I had a sleep as did Joshua. In all, all of the good things in one day. Gosh it was hard to come home, to the thought of having to do it all over again in a few days.

How cute is this!


So here we are now, when I wish all of you out there in Blog land a merry christmas. I don't believe in telling you to not eat to much or drink to much (where is the fun in that!) but stay safe, have a wonderful time (holidays etc) and I shall catch you all with an update on the rest of the Brady Christmas in a few days.



1 comment:
oh those pics are just beautiful.....
Post a Comment