Well not a lot to be up to recently. I am still feeling sick and am SOO over it. I feel like this morning sickness is never going to end! Add to that the delightful bloating etc that leaves me in pain and totally off food, and you find me a very unhappy pregnant woman. Our greatest busyness has been painting. Yes believe it or not, we have gotten back into the painting again. Terry's mum and Dad have come down two weekends in a row and thanks to them, we now have the kitchen painted, the loungeroom almost finished (complete with groovy RED feature wall) and the bathroom primed and ready to go. It has been so good to see the ugly pink vanish out of the lounge room! Never realised just how much I hated that colour until it was gone. Of course now the beautiful ne colours in the lounge have made me want to go out and buy a rug for the floor, and timber venetians for the double hung windows, but hey we will get there. Terry and I think we even found the perfect rug last weekend!
Um other stuff. Caught up with my old friend and workmate Belinda Couper on the weekend. She is getting married with weekend to her English beau and so a few of us got together at La Kasbah to have a last unmarried dinner with her. That was so nice. I haven't seen Bel in person for about 3 years so it was great just to sit and chat and catch up on all the gossip (hers, mine and Tereses). Good luck for Saturday Bel, not that you will need it, and we'll see you next Saturday for the reception!
We bought a leash for Joshua on the weekend too. HEHEHEHE! Am I an evil mother to delight in restraining my son with a length of nylon? So far he thinks it's entertaing...
Today is Terry's 30th. Hapy Birthday sweet heart! Unfortunately, the plans to celebrate with Dan and Crystal and kids and mango baked cheesecake have fallen through when Terry started throwing up. What a way to deny turning 30!!
As far as I can tell bubba is growing normally, still no kicks though, obviously not a nutcase like Joshua was. I felt him first at 16 weeks, but nothing much here. I can also break the news that we think we are looking at another girl!! One of the lovely school mums, whose husband is a sonographer with his own practices told us to go see him and he woud have a good look for us. So we did and he (after poking bub around a fair bit to get it to move) decided that he was pretty sure it was a girl, as there really looked like there was nothing to see! Woohoo pink stuff here I come. Have another scan in a couple of weeks, so will hopefully be able to confirm then.
Anyway, bed for me now. Cheers to you all and hope that the nearness of Christmas isn't ffreaking you out like it is me.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes, hon. Sorry for spreading the pestilence to the kids too :-(
Post a Comment