Yeah yeah I know, BAD BLOGGER. I have seriously sucked at keeping anyone and everyone updated recently. Life has been rather full-on for many and varied reasons. The biggest and most dramatic is finding out that we who are four are soon going to be 5!! We were a little surprised to find that I was pregnant, the day after Pop's funeral. I had been off the pill for 2 weeks and hadn't felt a thing, so when the inevitable signal of non-fecundity didn't appear I had to test (first time I had to prove that I was pregnant!). Sure enough there were those 2 little lines. Talk about surprised. I was so sure that I wasn't. After all I felt no different. If only that was to last. It figures that my LAST pregnancy (I promise you!) is the one where I feel totally rotten. I have been nauseated day and night, bloated like a toadfish in the sun and so tired, I can barely get through a day. But it's all good. Had my 13 week scan on Monday and everything looked good, low chance of abnormality, and everything seems to be where it should be.
Ohter stuff? Well, where do I start. Since my last entry, life has been busy. We attended another wedding of another of Terry's cousins. Simon and Evita's wedding was stunning, even though I suffered with a blinding headache through most of it. Poor Evita will surely find it extra memorable as she had to make an abrupt exit during the speeches when her stoach malfunctioned on her. Even the next day she was still kinda fluttery. Ihad to relate even though my cause was different!
We have also been seeing a lot of Dan and Crystal and their kids, which Terry and I have both been loving. These guys ahve been our soul deep friends for many many years now, and you know, it's so nice to have someone who really relates to you on a really deep level.
Caitlin turned 5 and OMG, I think she has turned 15 along with it. Terry and I are copping plenty of attitude, though she can be a sweet and silly as can be. However the MAJOR personality type differences between her and Joshua are causing WW3 on a regular basis! She was extra lucky and had 3 birthday's this year. One with Mummy, Daddy and Joshua on her actual birthday. Another brithdya afternoon tea with extended family. And then her first school party, with 6 other girls from her class. I nearly had kittens about that one, I am so not into hostessing! Fortunately it seemed to go off well.
My biggest other news is that I finally got to go to SWIG. For the uninformed, this is a scrapbooking retreat for 2 nights, organised by The Scrap Heap. I had the best time. Bause I have felt so rotten, I have not scrapped in months, but I managed to complete 9 LOs that weekend. I did three LO classes which were great, met a lot of lovely people and most of all had a great time pleasing myself. Everyone was so nice (except the Nazi man who ran the meals!) and we talked and laughed A LOT! So thereputic!
I think that that is enough for now. I will add some photos later so that you all know what I am on about. :)
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Woohoo that's great news. Congratulations.
Congratulations Michelle, hope all goes well for you, and look forward to bubby layouts real soon!
Post a Comment