So 34. Meh, I have to say, I'm well and truly over birthdays. I'd like to stop having them if I could because after 30 I think they are highly over -rated. Of course, if one does have to indulge, it's nice ot have someone like Terry to indulge them.
Back in April, some of the Aussie Layouts girls (scrapbooking group) that I have become friends with started talking about these lovely practical stylish and BIG camera bags by JoTotes. I looked, I saw, I lusted. Specifically for the red one. Oh my, it was so ME. However it wasn't something I needed, and it was the sort of thing that I just wouldn't buy, because I had a perfectly good camera bag, that while not ideal, served a purpose.
However, I shared the link with Terry to show him what I was a bit gaga over (as I do) and apparently he kept it and took notice. this morning he surprised me with a big package and inside was my very own red JoTote. So pretty. So practical. So me. I loves it. Gosh he's good to me :)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello Birthday Girl. Does it go faster?
Loves You Heaps. oxoxoxoxoxoxox Jan
Post a Comment