Saturday, July 24, 2010

6 years old

It's hard to believe that it's been 6 years since we were driving into the hospital, and I was saying that I wasn't ready, I didn't want to do this yet!! It's been an educational 6 years, and I can safely say, I still don't understand boys! This is one energetic, impulsive, enthusiastic, relentless, warm hearted little guy and while he can drive me utterly nutty, I love him to bits, his spirit, his heart and his love for life.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




We just had a little party for him this year - after last year's dramatic fails, I wasn't up to a big production. So there were a couple of friends, a couple of games, some family, lots of food and it all equalled one happy little boy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




There was a dinosaur cake, and that went down well. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Happy birthday my little man. You are loved.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jose. You are a wonderful little bo who lives and loves life and I hope you have many more adventurous times ahead. Love my special boy. oxoxox and a big hug, Jan