So mad rushing around telling people to come to our place instead, and organising more games to entertain 10 5 year olds, plus my kids. Talk about stressed. I was fully, can't sleep party will eat me. You see, I hate throwing parties, I'm not an entertainer. Happy to have people over to hang out, not comfortable with being "THE HOST".
In the end, I just gave up and said to Terry that I had organised everything, he could host/run the party. So he did. And he did an awesome job. The kids had a ball. Most of the time they all just wanted to run around with each other. So they did for a bunch of the time. There were some games played to use up energy, but largely thye just wanted to run. The girls played in Caitlin's room with her and the boys played in Joshua's room or ran around outside. Everyone ate. Everyone smiled. Joshua got presents. I made, and we ate, a dopey dinosaur cake (the concept was good, the execution not so) It was good.















1 comment:
Oh but that is one awesome looking dinosaur cake honey!! Well done, what a wonderful mumma you are Michelle. :) :)
Post a Comment