Friday, July 31, 2009

Showtime!

I have such fond times of going to our local show at home in Bundaberg. It was a highlight in the year. So, even though I hate the thought of taking them to Ekka, the local Pine Rivers Show provided the option of the show experience for the kids at a more manageable size. WE got changed and showered etc after school and headed off at around 5. The kids were so excited :D Of course there were the rides, but we also looked in the pavillions to let the kids experience the "community" feel of the show - looked at the cakes, the flowers, the paintings, home-grown veges etc. And there was the rides. And the food and the fireworks. In the end, we had three smiling but TIRED kidlings who had a very good night :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes the local show is a great fun time for kids. I have fond memories of my show days as a kid and of taking you two as well and Alisons two girls. I also remember getting chased by a bull at the bundy show and getting you two out of the way and my heart racing like mad, very scarry. The dodgem cars were my favourate ride. Love you all. Jan

Chrissy said...

Looks like heaps of FUN honey!! Gotta love the local shows, I'd rather those than Ekka any day myself! :)
Chrissy x