ANYWAY...
So I don't have a baby any more. Do you have any idea how sad this makes me? I am a totaly baby fanatic, and now that my bubba has cracked the big "1" I have to get really close to admitting that I don't have a baby in my life any more. WAAAH. Who said she was allowed to grow up? And why didn't they consult me first? She has been the biggest blessing, the greatest delight this year. I strongly believed that God said that she was sent to be a blessing, specifically for me and oh my hasn't she ever. I adore so many things about her, she is so funny, has a sense of humour even at 1. She is a great big cuddle bug and as I am a huge cuddle addict, how can I not love that. She has the besst nature, funny, happy, not clingy but totally loving in that sticky, drippy baby way. So sweet. I'm so pleased for her, that she is turning into the yummiest little kid, but sad for me, cause I am not ready to let that baby phase of my life go yet.
But anyway, she seemed to have a good birthday, as much as you can tell these things when a 1 year old is involved. There were presents, balloons and cake - what more could a girl want.





Of course that night, she screamed in pain all night, then vomited blood all over me, necessitating a trip to the hospital where they could find nothing wrong with her. Gotta love kids right?



No comments:
Post a Comment