Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random update

nothing much to report since the other day. Have been struggling with 6 year old attitude and 3 year old behaviour. Been avoiding going out much, though we did take dinner to Dan and Crystal's on Friday night - figured that the only way to get to see them was to go to them and to take dinner. With Dan working 4 jobs and Crystal pregnant and depressed, at least this way we got to see them, and they were able to take some time out from their crazy lives by not having to worry about dinner etc. Other than that, I had my first visit to a chiropractor this week in the hope that some of my aches and pains might get sorted out. Well, they didn't :/ I have a sore ankle and a sore wrist and I have no idea why. Makes life a little uncomfortable that is for sure. Mostly I am just hoping that they will go away, though with my family history of joint problems, I am feeling kinda nervous too.

I've been scrapping, doing the daily challenges from the scrap heap and enjoying that creative outlet (and to be honest, sometimes it helps remind me of how much I like my kids when they are busy making me not like them!). Terry has been flat out like a lizard you-know and has finally won the day with the ED Qld MOE and things work!! Though of course that means that he is going to be away a bunch in the near future cause he has to travel all over the state to show it off. (Sigh) I love being a single mum NOT.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The promised pics from the other day - Caitlin and Ysabelle at the Andy Warhol exhibit (not allowed photos inside) and at the Art Gallery.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That is so thoughtful of you to take dinner for them so you could all be together. What a wonderful girl you are Michelle. :-)

Can truly understand the single mummy thing honey, I'm always here for a chat if you need anything or some online company ok?

Love and Huggles
Chrissy x