Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And to all a good night...

Well it's over for another year. I often reflect that Christmas is such a LOT of build up for just one day. And really it is just another day. But that said, it was a good one in the Brady house. WE were up early-ish and the kids were allowed to open one present each before we piled in the car and headed to Nambour to Terry's Mum and Dads for breakfast. A yummy brekky of pancakes and bacon and eggs etc from the bbq was a good start to the day. Then the present opening began. As is always the way the kids were way spoiled, but were giftd with lots of love. (Though Joshua's "I want another present" made us laugh - I swear he was just interested in opening them, rather than what was inside!) Then after cleaning up, we headed up the highway to Aunty Chris and Uncle Jim's. There were more presents (of course) and lots of food. A yummy Christmas lunch (I have to say my favourite christmas meat is definitely turkey - so yummy!), lots of fruit, playing with toys, relaxing, chatting, playing games, a nibbly/snacky dinner and then the drive home. It was a full happy day, and I think we all headed home with a sense of fulfillment and happiness. Hope your day was as pleasant as mine :)

Love Michelle

PS We are off to Christmas Mk2 today with the other half of Terry's family - all good

PPS Photos to follow :)

No comments: