Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weddings among other things

What a busy weekend! I feel like this is the first time that I have stopped all weekend. Saturday was the wedding day for Terry's cousin Tony and his beautiful new wife Caitlin (good name there!). So up we went to Toowoomba for an afternoon and evening of fesitivity. I love weddings so much and Tony and Caitlin had a truly beautiful wedding day, held at the Preston Peak winery just outside of Toowomba. How special does it feel to get to participate in such a joyous event. Had a blast and got to well and truly try out my new toy, a gorgeous Canon PS 13. LOVE it to bits already! The zoom alone is fabulous and well needless to say it got a good workout and everyone soon got sick of finding my camera in thier faces! The good thing is that its shutterlag is so minimal that the photos were usually taken before anyone realised what I was doing! MWWHAHAH!



  

  


Two photos of the happy couple!

Today we joined Daniel and Crystal in the roma st parklands for a family fun day for the Queensland Roar (no I'm not a soccer fan either and hadn't even heard of them before - but hey it was free!). the kids and the dads had fun playing in the park with the freebie frisbees that we scored, Caitlin and tully enjoyed the jumping castle and it was just a spectacular winter day in the sun. Gotta love Brisbane in winter!

Have done hardly any scrapping this weekend, have had LOs sitting on my desk all weekend! Oh well, hopefully I can catch up this week!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Fab wedding piccies there Michelle!! Sounds like a truly blessed day! :-)

I love Toowoomba, it's only an hour from here and each year we go up for the Carnival of Flowers. With the drought and water restrictions we're having I can imagine it's going to be a bit of a sad ole year for some of the gardeners this time though.

Hugs!
Chrissy xx