Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Super-Model in the Making...

Today when i got to kindy with Asha, there was a note on her sing-in for me to see the office. The owner wanted to ask me about a photo that they had taken. It was a pic I had seen before and that they had had enlarged and displayed on the wall in the foyer - Asha and her friend Amelia giving each other a big squishy cuddle.

Turns out, the owner (a lovely lady named Janine) loved the photo so much, she wanted to ask permission to use it on their advertising material, particularly some locally placed bus shelter ads! I couldn't see why not, and after some careful consideration (is it increasing the risk of my child to stalkers?) I said yes.

And she even is crediting me a weeks fees as thanks! :D

Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is on a bus stop near our house :D