Friday, August 15, 2008

Congrat to Rach and Matt

Yeah yeah, I know, don't fall over... So I am updating (a bit).

Anyway, as I was saying...

Last weekend we went to another of Terry's cousin's weddings. Man he has a lot of cousins. Anyway, this was for Rachel, his cousin on the Brady side. She has finally married her army helicopter pilot Matt and it was a lovely day. Aside from my camera malfunctioning midway during the ceremony. which peeved me no end. BUT aside from that, it was gorgeous. Typical stunning Sunny Coast weather, crisp and cool, beautiful light for photos, both in the reception and the church (how rare is that!!), and lots of heartfelt squishiness. What more could you want? Oh and no kids. Makes it perfect, right? Hoo yeah. :)

Anyway, some pics for you :) And yeah, shock horror, I do appear in some of them. And I actually like one of the pics of me. A miraculous day all round :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love that picture of us!

Chrissy said...

What a pretty bride! You look gorgeous in those pics honey. :)How is the camera now? Is it ok?