Well I don't really have much to say. We have just been doing the usual - school, kindy, etc. Caitlin is back at dancing, and after much nagging she has taken up Hip hop this term. We'll see how she goes. At the moment she likes it and it is taught by Carline rather than Jillian Southgate and Carline is really good with the kids so so far so good. Apart from that, Caitlin reckons that school is boring, and hard. Don't know why, but hey, she'll get over it.
Joshua is working on driving his parents mental, being unfavourably influenced by the neighbours kids and thus getting himself in all sorts of trouble, particularly for naughty words. Man, do people really have so little self control that they think that it is a good thing to swear in front of their young children? The words that JB has been coming home with!!! It makes me want to tell him that he is in no way allowed to play with them ever again. Of course that brings me to his other charming habit at the moment - sneaking out!! My 3 yrea old son has started letting himself out the front door and going 2 houses up to the neighbours without letting anyone else know. OMG, he has made me so cranky by doing that. WE have a pretty safe street, being a little culdesac where everyone knows everyone, but far out, there are limits. So he has been told and told and told that such actions are not acceptable. Of course it's a bit of a case of in one ear and out the other... The joy of 3 year old boys.
Asha is sick. My poor bubba has a cold and is teething too. Her second top tooth is being torture for her to get through, her gum is swollen and red, and she is really suffering from it. Add the majorly snotty nose and you have one pretty unhappy baby. And of course, one pretty tired mummy. Not a lot of solid sleep happening here for the past few days. However one bright spot of cuteness. She has been deciding to be fussy with food every so often. The other day, I decided that I would try an experiment to see if a different approach would encourage her to eat more. So I gave her the bowl.


You can see the results. She had a lovely time playing in the food (putting her face in the bowl at times!) while I spoon fed her the rest. Too funny!
Terry is engrossed in physics atm. He has found a scientist that believes that he has cracked some of physics problems with the world around us and Terry has gotten really excited about all of this. He is even having email exchanges with the phsyicist inquestion. I personally don't get it. But then, physics and I never were terribly well aquainted. So I smile and nod and after a while when my brain starts to hurt I give up :)
Okay, another day to start...
Cheers big ears!



1 comment:
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
Post a Comment